Images of Tony Gleaton (TRT 26:11)
Writer/Producer/Director – Judy Oskam. Photographer/Editor – Melinda Goodspeed. This documentary showcases Gleaton’s award-winning photography of Black and Native American Cowboys and the African Diaspora in Latin America. The program explores how Gleaton, while shooting in documentary style, connected with his subjects to achieve a unique image.
- Distributed nationally by American Public Television from November 2005 – 2013.
- 2005 Bronze Telly Award (Film/Video-Cultural)
- Finalist, 2005 Peter Rollins Documentary Film Competition – Popular Culture Association
- 2004 Aegis Award of Excellence
Barry Lopez: Working Writer (TRT 18 min)
Oskam, J. – Producer/Writer/Director. Goodspeed, M. – Videographer/Editor. Oskam, J. – narration & additional video.
Television/video documentary focusing on award-winning writer Barry Lopez. Completed – March 2007.
- selected video clip featured on Bill Moyers Journal, April 20, 2010 (this was Moyers’ last program broadcast)
- 2008 Telly Award – Bronze. Film/Video Education category.
- 2007 Videographers Award of Distinction. Video Production/Documentary Category
International Adoption: Changing Culture One Child at a Time (TRT 26:00)
Writer/Producer/Director – Judy Oskam. Photography: Granado, R., Harp, D. & Oskam, J. Editors: Goodspeed, M. & Oskam, J.
This video program explores issues of culture, ethnicity and adoption.
- 2004 Bronze Telly Award – TV Program Cultural Category
- 2004 Aegis Award of Excellence Winner – Documentary
- Aired on KTXT-TV.
- The Communicator Awards 2003 Video Competition – Award of Distinction – External Communications/Cultural Category
Field of Danger: Children on the Farm (TRT 28 minutes)
Oskam, J.(Writer/Producer/Narrator) & Howard, K. (Photography/editor) September 1991.
Produced with grant funding from the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, this video aired on the Oklahoma PBS network in September 1991. It was also distributed through PBS and the Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service.
- 1992 Grand Award for Television Programs,Region IV Council for Advancement & Support of Education (CASE)
- 1992 Award of Excellence for Film/Videotape, Region IV Council for Advancement & Support of Education (CASE)
- 1992 Blue Ribbon Award for Educational Materials American Society of Agricultural Engineers